Enjoy Every Moment!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008



















GIRLS CAMP was so amazing!!! If any of you get the opportunity to go the the Heber Valley Girls Camp, Definitely take it!!! We stayed in the Marjory Pay Hinckley site, and it was beautiful! We had the opportunity to do the ropes course, and it might not look like it from these pictures, but it was the scariest thing I've ever done in my whole life!!!! First you climb up a telephone pole, then you have to walk across a wire that is run to another telephone pole to the eagles nest, then finally you get to ride the zip line town to safety. I'm not sure when it happened (probably in my old age) but I am really afraid of heights. I get all shaky just thinking about it. What a rush!!!! Besides a few mishaps it was a wonderful experience, but I'm glad we have a year before the next camp. I'm exhausted!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Looks like you had a great time. Isn't that place awesome. It looks like you guys had good weather and fun on the zip line. They are so attractive in the harness' don't you think!

Becky Darling said...

Has nothing happened since girls camp?????? j/k