Enjoy Every Moment!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Pages


















I scrapbooked most of the day for my 30th Birthday (Aug. 15), and It was a much needed creative outlet. It seems like forever since I sat down in the office to do anything that wasn't related to Young Women's (or Youth Conference or Girls Camp. See what I mean)! I felt like I got a lot done, and even got some back Journaling done!!! I've always loved this hobby, but have found it hard to get inspired lately, so I just clicked onto Erin's past publishing's on her blog, and there it was calling to me the whole time!!! THANK YOU Erin for being so inspiring with all of your freakish artistic abilities!!! I love everything you do!!! I'm begining to think you have the Midas Touch Baby Sis.

1 comment:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Way cute pages. I can't wait until Monday when I get the house to myself for 7 1/2 hours. Yep that's right seven and one half hours of uninterupted scrapbooking!