Enjoy Every Moment!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

So Much Fun!!!

Last night we got together as Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Cousins and wild and crazy silly girls!!! Jeanette had planed the little get together and would only tell us to wear a black shirt and jeans, bring a towel, and meet at the Apple bee's at the Gateway. Kind of leaves a lot to the imagination, Right? Well after a fun but crazy dinner (our poor waiter) we headed over to the fountains, where you guessed it, Played and took some of the most hilarious pictures (hope to have a disk soon from Jeanette and Becky HINT HINT!!!) It was a little chilly, but we has so much fun. Then back to Mom's for a much needed night of giggling and cackling (and a little peeing of the pants I won't mention any names, but you know who you are) and after next to no sleep, a little yard sale shopping this morning (we found a life size Darth Vader cardboard cut out for Kyle's Birthday Party, I know his birthday isn't until October, but when inspiration strikes I try to act on it) So much fun!!! Thanks to everyone for such a great time, and I wanted to tell each of my sisters HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! And of course my Mom too, because without her none of this would be possible THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU!!!

On another note Jessica requested the names and artist to my latest play list so here it is:
Disk #1:
1- Better -Regina Spektor
2- My name is Jonas -Weezer
3- Believe -Yellowcard
4- Somewhere over the rainbow -Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole
5- Billie Jean -David Cook
6- Hello -David Cook
7- Over the rainbow -Jason Castro
8- Jesus, take the wheel -Carrie Underwood
9- Beat it -Fall out Boy
10- How to save a life (Live) -The Fray
11-Make you feel my love Adele
12-Bleeding Love -Leona Lewis

Disk #2:
1- Imagine -Avril Lavigne
2- Imagine -Josh Groben
3- Imagine -Jack Johnson
4-Pocket full fo sunshine -Natasha Bedingfeild
5- More Time -Needtobreathe
6- Before he cheats -Carrie Underwood
7- Violet Hill -Coldplay
8- If I didn't love you -Phil Stacey
9- Stop and Stare -OneRepublic
10- Stand by Me -John Lennon
11- Nothing left to loose -Mall Kearney
12-Say it again -Marie Didby
13- Beuty in walking away -Marie Didby
14- Until You -Dave Burnes
15- We wern't Crazy -Jash Gracin
16- If I never see your face again Maroon 5
17- No Air -Jordin Sparks
18- Mr. Brightside (acoustic Version) -Piano Tribute Players
20- That's what you get -Paramore

I hope this helps!!!

No comments: