Enjoy Every Moment!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pre-School Program






The Pre-School area is over for the McMillan Family:( I can't believe My Baby has Graduated from Pre-School, but since it had to be done, it was done with a bang (Sandra Alquist style)! If some of you haven't seen a Pre-School program by Sandra please let me know. It is definitely worth sitting through a home video I PROMISE!!! Kyle could see us from the stage, and kept smiling for the camera. I got some pretty great shots!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Kyle, congratulations on making it through pre-school! It looks like an awesome program! Love ya!

Erin said...

What a cheese!!! He is so cute! Thank you again for watching Sam yesterday, there is no way we could have accomplished so much with him running amuck in the shop!