Enjoy Every Moment!

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Cute Husband (The Old Man!!! HA HA)


Jeff turned 35 on the 16th, and we partied very hard. He got some new music he's been wanting from the kiddo's and then we went to pick out new golf clubs (I know, I know, I'm the nicest wife ever HA HA). Well anyhow, When I make lasagna I use my Mom's recipe that fed my family of ten when I was growing up. Lasagna is Jeff's absolute favorite, and He always thinks that whatever is left over should be his alone instead of dinner and leftovers for another night... So His FAVORITE present was that I not only made a HUGE lasagna for the family, but he got his very own too, all to himself, that he doesn't have to share with anyone!!! I should have just skipped the golf clubs, HA HA. Na, He really likes those too!!!

Happy Birthday Old Man!!! I love You Babe!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW HE is old! Who could ask for anything more that your own lasagna! Happy B-Day Jeff!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

Becky Darling said...

wow you old fart!!!!! your lucky you can still get around!!! I hope you had A great day!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

New golf clubs ehh? You'll have to give Brad and the boys a call! Happy Birthday!

Liz Davis said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday uncle jeff
happy birthday to you