Enjoy Every Moment!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So So Sad

The kids and I went to the dentist and I am So So Sad to report that at the fine age of 31 years old I have my first cavity:( I can't believe it. It is in a tooth that has a sealant on it and the Dentist said that the cavity was actually caused because of the sealant on my tooth. No fair. Madison has 2 and Kyle is very happy to report that he doesn't have any!!! Jeff was teasing me that having no cavities was my best asset, and we'd have to come up with something else FAST HA HA very funny.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man, I'm sorry! And I can think of plenty of other assets if Jeff needs one!=)

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Not fair. I don't think I have a single tooth in my mouth that isn't crowned or filled. I am jealous! Way to go Kyle though!

Erin said...

Oh my heck I laughed so hard about that being your best asset!!! That Jeff is so funny!

Becky Darling said...

You do have a NICE rack you know!!!