Enjoy Every Moment!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Disneyland!!!





























We had so much fun in DISNEYLAND!!! The weather was nice (It was wonderful to feel the sun!) Kyle loved the princesses a little too much (what a lady's man) and could finally ride California screamin!!! Madi loves loves loves all the roller coaster rides and she and kyle ride with their hands up the whole time. We always have a blast when we spend time with our family, and who wouldn't have fun at Disneyland? A Great way to ring in the new year, if I do say so myself!!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I still can't believe it. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I hope you post something else before July!!!

Erin said...

I'm jealous! Our kids are dying to go back to Disneyland, but we're hoping to take them to Disneyworld (maybe this year). I can't believe how big Maddie and Kyle are!
Erin

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Look like you guys had a great time. Glad to see you back posting!