Enjoy Every Moment!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Madi!!!




11 Years ago one of the best things I've ever been a part of came into my life.


Madison you are one of my greatest accomplishments! You are an amazing young lady, and you are constantly looking for ways to help and serve those around you. I love being the Mom of such an awesome kid!!! You're the greatest!!! I Love you!!!

The day started with you being kidnapped and taken to Kneaders for their fabulous french toast.
Then off to your private salon for nails and a pedicure. Your track meet was counseled because of lightning, so we went straight to dinner instead!!!


Happy 11th birthday Kiddo!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Holy crap...she is looking waaaaayyyy tooooo old!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! Hope you had a great day Maddi!!!