Enjoy Every Moment!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!!!

Jeff and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary last week on the 22nd, but we went away to St. George this weekend. We had so much fun!!! We went to Tuacahn and saw Tarzan (It was awesome) Swam, ate, biked, ran, shopped, visited historical sights, and just hung out! We had so much fun!!! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend, (it doesn't hurt that he's smokin' hot too!!!) Jeff, I love you so much. Thank You for the last 13 years. There have been ups and downs, but that has brought us to where we are today, and I do have to say that it's a pretty great place to be!!! Here's to the next 13 years baby!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Um, who talked who into posing with those melons??? Congratulations you crazy kids!!!

Jenn said...

Your arm looks buff in that first picture! Is Jeff pushing it out?=)

Becky Darling said...

I REALLY LIKE THE MELONS PICTURE!!!!!

Erin said...

Jeff is a perve!!! Sounds like a ton of fun...I wish it was us that went!