Enjoy Every Moment!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still Alive and Ticking... Barely

Well Like everyone else on the planet, We've been busy with our Family, getting Christmas Shopping done, putting up lights and decorations, work, and church callings, getting out Christmas cards, and neighborhood Christmas goodies. But... on Saturday Night... it all came crashing down (literally, well at least I did.) Jeff took me out to see The Blind side (Best Movie I've seen in a LONG, LONG time) and somehow the kids talked the babysitter into making popcorn on the stove even though she had never done it that way before (This is how Grandpa McMillan does it, and Jeff Just learned how. It tastes SO good) Well when we got home the house was filled with the terrible stench of burnt popcorn, so while Jeff was getting the kids ready for bed I went outside to throw out the offencive popcorn, and as soon as I hit the patio, Yep you guessed it! WHAMO!!! Jeff is still calling me names like Hob-a-long and Gimpy, but he has lifted me in and out of the truck when we've had to go anywhere, and he pretty much carried me in the church parking lot for fear that I would do it again!!! So just in case any one out there was wondering, (Becky) I'm home, I'm Safe, and I'm Alive, and I'm still ticking...Barely!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Geez! I hope you're okay! How come I never hear about these things?

Jeanette Atkinson said...

You never can tell for sure. You know that lady in West Valley that is missing and her husband just doesn't know where she is. I want a photo taken TODAY posted by midnight or I'll have to drive all the way down there to see if your alright!!! JK

Becky Darling said...

I am so happy to hear your alive. Like Jeanette I was going to start a police search!!! What got hurt?? your leg, your head???? Hope your feeling better!!

Laura said...

Do we need to bring you in dinner???? Are you OK?????
You havent blogged for months then you drop a bombshell like that.... GEEZ