Enjoy Every Moment!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Cleaning?

I am cleaning the carpet today, and as long as I'm doing the job, I might as well tear the whole house apart , Right? Last night in preparation for the big job I helped Jeff move all the furniture (except the beds) off the carpet or into the garage. Now I'm off to Don Asslett's Cleaning Center to pick up the carpet cleaner!!! If any of you are thinking about cleaning your carpets, I strongly recommend renting this carpet cleaner. I works wonders!!! Somehow the spring cleaning of our carpets didn't get done, so I guess this is our Fall Cleaning!!!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Do you hire out? I can't wait to be done remodeling in the next couple of weeks to do a ceiling to floor deep cleaning!

Laura said...

i rented that carpet cleaner a few weeks ago. It seemed like really alot of work but it the a terrific job!!!!!

Becky Darling said...

will you come to my house???? I need it desperately!!!